Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant with Purchase Ledger experience who would be interested in joining a successful organisation based in Antrim. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who provide a specialised service on a global scale.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Initial interim contract with a view to go permanent
- Immediate start
- Supportive team
- On site parking
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a leading provider of engineering staff specialising in mechanical and electrical based in Antrim who are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Accounts Assistant will work predominantly on the Purchase Ledger and to assist with the smooth running of the finance function.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Accounts Assistant and are immediately available to start;
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Highly organised
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Sage experience (Sage 50 desirable)
As an Accounts Assistant you will:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Assisting the production of Management Accounts
- Other ad hoc accounts duties when required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.