A renowned commercial business in the Banbridge Area are searching for an experienced Accounts Administrator to help run the finance function. Reporting to the Accountant you will help manage the transactional needs of the business and assist with payroll.
What you'll get
- Competitive salary
- Flexible start times
- Early finish Friday
- Car parking
- Immediate start
A family run business that is experiencing continued success and growth, they need additional help with the finance function. Working alongside the Company Accountant, the Accounts Administrator will be responsible for processing a high volume of invoices and assisting the the collection of payroll data to be externally processed.
What you'll do
- Process invoices, matching and batching invoices and uploading them to SAGE ERP system
- Assist with CIS invoices
- process expenses
- Deal with supplier queries
- Data collection for payroll
This role is ideally suited to someone who want to work for a small yet busy business and gain exposure to a finance function. Alternatively this role is ideal for an experience Finance Administrator or Accounts Administrator within the Scarva/ Banbridge/ Gilford area
- Previous Accounts Administration experience or bookkeeping experience
- Minimum 2 years working experience within industry
- Strong IT literacy, proficient in Excel
- Previous experience with ERP system
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Strong confidentiality
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn Chanel Gillen