Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant who would be interested in joining a successful organisation business based in Belfast City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who can offer the right candidate the next move in their career.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Up to £30,000 (dependant on experience)
- Immediate start
- Hybrid available (1 day in office)
- Supportive team
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a successful technology business in Belfast who are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the Operations Director, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for ensuring the financial transactions of the business are processed in line with agreed timescales.
To be considered for the role, it is essential to have previous experience within a similar role - ideally with a strong working knowledge of sales and purchase ledger processes.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Accounts Assistant and are immediately available to start;
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- Previous management experience (desirable)
- Sage 200 experience
As an Accounts Assistant you will:
- Bank reconciliations
- Invoice processing and query resolution
- Producing daily cash flow projections
- Management of Aged Debtors
- General accounts administration
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.