Are you an experienced Accounts Administrator who would be interested in joining a successful organisation business based in Belfast City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who can offer the right candidate the next move in their career. Interviewing Immediately
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Up to £30,000 (dependant on experience)
- Immediate start
- Hybrid available (1 day in office)
- Supportive team
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a successful technology business in Belfast who are currently recruiting an Accounts Administrator to join their team. Reporting directly to the CEO and CFO, the Accounts Administrator will conduct financial administration duties in an accurate and timely manner and provide general business support.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Accounts Administrator and are immediately available to start;
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Strong academic background (preferably degree level)
- Previous management experience (desirable)
- Proven Sage 200, Sage Line 50 or other sage products experience
As an Accounts Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Bank transactions
- Processing supplier statements
- Processing employee expenses
- Management of Aged Debtors
- General accounts duties
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.