VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Ireland's most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Warranty Admin position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
Place of work is Belfast ( Boucher )
£25,000 - £27,000+ Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, 30 days holidays.
- Ensuring all administrative functions within the warranty department are carried out
- Reviewing warranty reporting systems with the line manager to identify improvements where possible
- Administering warranty policy in the best interests of the retailer, manufacturer and customer
- Keeping accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims
- Ensuring that all frontline staff complete records correctly when warranty is diagnosed on a vehicle, and providing training and coaching were required.
- Maintaining knowledge of all warranty procedures and documentation. Supporting other staff members on all warranty related matters
- Ensuring you are fully compliant with manufacturers policies and procedures completing all training as required for each brand
- Flexibility in being able to support the existing department staff as required through various functions and location
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in similar role is highly preferred
- Excellent team player and interpersonal communication skills
- IT experience essential
- Strong time management & attention to detail essential
For further information on this vacancy, or any other roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Henry Webb was amazing managing my job application process for a senior auditor role last April. I got my current job because of him and I am super thankful. During the process, he gave great advice on how to approach the interview with my now employer (IE. STAR approach). His advice to use the star approach inspired me to fully prepare for my job interview. It was a tough interview but I felt that his tips and advice have guided me through my interview preparation. I never met him in person and our communication was through calls and emails, however when speaking to him on the phone his tone of voice was clear and I believe he communicated his points across very well. He was easy to work with and was quickly responsive to emails/calls. He also even helped with the post queries I had after getting offered the job by my new employer. If I would ever need to move on to my next job, my next point of contact would probably be Henry / Vanrath. Thank you Henry for the help and support.
Very highly recommend Jack, he was extremely knowledgeable and friendly which made the experience a lot more pleasant, done my first week at my new job and very happy! Jack is a credit to himself and Vanrath. Thanks very much!
Went above and beyond to secure the perfect employee for our firm. When I contacted Adrian he came to our offices that afternoon and got to work. Within a very short space of time we were sent a few ideal candidates and one in particular was a great fit for our office. We have had a great experience with Vanrath and would highly recommend them.
My experience of using Vanrath again was professional, positive, and very encouraging as always which is why I always contact Dan Morgan when looking for a new job. Dan makes the entire experience stress free and listens to what I want from a new role. Another positive experience with Vanrath which was due to Dan Morgan.