As a Mid/Senior Software Engineer, you will work on a garment processing software and suite of customer and e-commerce tools. The second-hand fashion and charity sectors have been under served for years. If you are a full-stack TypeScript developer who enjoys taking on new challenges, you will be a great addition to the team.
Salary and benefits:
- £60K - £70K
- 28 Days plus stats
- Competitive Pension
- Private healthcare
- Share Options
- 1-2 days per week with the team
- Remix Run + Tailwind
- NextJS + Chakra UI
- React Native
- Terraform / AWS CDK / Google GCP
- AWS - AWS ECS, Cognito
- Github actions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (relevant experience can substitute for this requirement).
- At least 4 years of experience in software engineering.
- Familiarity with SQL and relational database concepts.
- Experience with Typescript and UI development in React.
- Knowledge of serverless, PAAS, and containerized cloud applications.
- Strong technical skills and experience in software development, DevOps, and CI/CD.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment is preferred
- 1st stage - Phone call to run through CV and summarise technical skills/experience.
- 2nd stage - Video call and technical interview.