VANRATH have partnered with a Recycling Plant that aims to make the world a more sustainable place, the client is in the process of launching a new line of game-changing machinery. The client is looking for a motivated, ambitious, and experienced Technical Sales Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
Highly competitive salary on offer. Excellent benefits included.
- Manage and develop the technical team and the systems and processes to deliver a professional service to both the internal and external customer to ensure efficient use of time and resource.
- Work closely with customers through the sales team and dealers to fully understand the customer's business and what they need and be creative with the solutions provided.
- Build and develop relationships with our technology partners.
- Be continuously up to date with all the latest developments in technology in relevant industries to be able to always offer the customer the best solution.
- Consistently training and developing the team to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Understand commercial agreements and documentation, assess risk and resolve issues arising.
- Identify and maximise business development opportunities and recognise those that are not.
- Ensure that project requirements are clearly defined to all departments so that customer's requirements are met.
- Ensure that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties.
- Work with the sales and marketing departments to build and maintain sound customer relations.
- Work alongside the management team reviewing and developing processes throughout the business to enhance delivery of projects, being involved in continuous innovation and change throughout the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years' experience in a similar role ideally in the recycling sector
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of dealing with a sales team, customers and suppliers
- Clear leadership skills with drive and enthusiasm to take on a new and challenging role in a growing department in a growing business
- Experience of working with contracts and tenders would be an advantage
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
How It Started
VANRATH began in 2000, when a senior level accountant was on the lookout for new opportunities. Wayne Sullivan discovered that professional recruitment services for accountants was not quite the experience he had expected. His entrepreneurial nature and a drive to help other accountants like himself to realise their career aspirations, was the 'light-bulb' moment that encouraged him to start a recruitment agency like no other. The goal was to recruit in the same way, and to the same standard, that an employer would recruit into their own business to ensure the client would get exactly what they required.
Initially setting up shop in Dublin the name was founded, VANRATH, an amalgamation of the 2 founding partners names. In 2002, Wayne decided to return home to Belfast to take on the Northern Ireland market. He purchased VANRATH's first official home on the 6thfloor of Lesley suites which enabled the business to hit the ground running with the establishment of our Accountancy Team
IT recruitment was VANRATH's next big venture and in 2004 the team has grown the IT business into the largest IT recruitment business in Northern Ireland.
How It's Going
As the business continued to grow, naturally the team also expanded and the need for additional office space was identified, which was when we bought Victoria House.
This growth has been, and continues to be, supported through significant investment in marketing, our team and our clients and candidates. We look forward to what the next 23 years will bring.