My client, one of Belfast's most exciting Software Houses are currently hiring 2 Technical Account Managers.
You must have recent experience of dealing with high priority / critical client management scenarios.
You will come from a strong Account Management or Business Development background, with an impressive track record and demonstrable consultancy skills.
In a market or many mediocre Account Management roles, this position stands out.
What will you need to succeed as an Account Manager?
* Previous experience in a customer-facing role - Ideally 18 months +
* Personable, passionate, fun and have a sense of entrepreneurial
* Comfortable speaking on the phone and face-to-face with senior
* Ability to build rapport with potential new clients as well as strong relationships
* Strong attention to detail- comfortable with numbers and spreadsheets
What would give you a head start as an Account Manager?
* Experience with CRM software such as Hubspot or
* Very strong written and verbal communication skills, high proficiency in English
* Desire to succeed and develop your skills
* A self-starter - someone who thrives on responsibility
What will you get in return?
* Competitive Salary with excellent opportunity to grow within a small Great opportunity
to shine and contribute from day one.
* Remote working, with the requirement to work in an office on an adhoc basis as
* Laptop & phone allowance, work expenses paid
* Generous Holiday allowance and Bank Holidays
* Intermittent short trips to London, New York or Hong Kong
* A positive, collaborative, and innovative environment - there's a terrific social committee & no such thing as a bad idea!
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…