Job Title: Talent Acquisition Assistant
Salary: Highly Competitive
Duration: Full time / Fixed Term - 12 months
Are you an ambitious, determined individual with a passion for people and recruitment? Are you looking to develop your recruitment skills or are you keen to break into a career within HR/Recruitment?
This role will give you the exposure to begin the that journey in your HR career.
VANRATH are delighted to be assisting in the search for an enthusiastic self-starter; a keen-to-learn individual who can learn quickly and work on their own initiative. We are searching for someone with the determination to carve a role out for themselves in the HR space.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Central Recruitment function with all associated recruitment tasks, ensuring the company has the right talent in the right place. They will assist with administrative tasks that help attract, retain and improve the candidate and employees' experience.
Reporting to the Resourcing Coordinator, you will play an integral role within the Recruitment function and can rely on the support of a fantastic and welcoming team.
Package & Benefits
- Highly Competitive Salary
- 35 Days annual leave
- 6% Pension
- Death in Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Lifestyle vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Parking
- Commitment to L&D
- Complete Recruitment Authorisation paperwork effectively and accurately, observing delegation of authority rules. Trigger and track authorisation forms.
- Coordinate and maintain all recruitment advertising media
- Update company website and job boards with current job adverts
- Liaise with Site HR teams on posting of 'Site' vacancies
- Liaise with advertising & recruitment agencies on placement of external adverts
- Circulate all external and internal adverts
- Update Central notice boards and sites on all job adverts
- Assist with the whole recruitment funnel; from creating job descriptions with managers, candidate search and
- selection, to coordinating and attending interviews, checking references.
- Manage and use recruitment channels effectively such as indeed, LinkedIn, Your Food Jobs and NI Jobs.
- Manage job files for 'Central' vacancies.
- Update monthly KPI's and wider recruitment reports (internally) and complete vacancy return reports to office of national statistics for group sites in the UK.
- Support wider recruitment team with all associated administration in relation to recruitment
- Respond to applicant queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain recruitment files in line with data protection guidelines; ensuring confidential destruction of archived files as per these guidelines.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of company systems and processes.
- Deal with all queries raised by Managers and colleagues promptly and
- Support Site HR teams as required on queries and assist with training.
- Participation in projects as required.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required to fulfil the needs of the role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience working as an administrator preferably within an HR or recruitment department.
- Good basic standard of education - minimum of 4 GCSE passes or equivalent.
- Experience dealing with and processing confidential information in line with data protection guidelines.
- Excellent computer skills - use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, internet.
- Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For further information on this exciting HR/Recruitment vacancy, or any other HR related vacancy in NI, please contact Jason Glenn via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.