VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, an innovative global technology firm based in the Antrim area. This company has led the way in creating innovative technology for the education and the workplace sectors for the last three decades.
An excellent interim opportunity has just opened up for a Talent Acquisition Administrator, to join our client. This is initially on a 9 month contract basis, an excellent opportunity for a graduate with one year's experience to further build on their current skill-set and take the next step in their career. This role offers Hybrid working.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate (HR or Business) that is immediately available.
Our client are hiring a Talent Acquisition Administrator to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will support on hiring processes for teams in all global locations.
The Talent Acquisition Administrator is responsible for supporting the recruitment process by providing administrative support to the Talent Acquisition Partner. This includes coordinating job postings, scheduling interviews, tracking applicants, and maintaining recruitment records.
The successful candidate will build strong internal relationships, advising hiring managers on best practice and maintaining a sense of urgency in the hiring process. The ideal candidate will have a passion for recruiting, be proactive, and have a high level of organisational skill.
Key duties and responsibilities within the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Coordinate job postings on various job boards and on the internal applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Schedule interviews with both candidates and hiring managers
- Support candidates throughout the application process to ensure they have a positive experience regardless of the outcome
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure they can easily navigate the hiring process
- Track and update recruitment records in the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all job postings and resumes
- Provide support to the Talent Acquisition and wider People team as needed
The Ideal Person
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field (Business) OR 1+ years of experience in a recruitment or HR administrative role - a graduate with one years' placement would be ideal for this position.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Google Suite/Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Opportunity to join an award winning organisation who take pride in caring for their staff.
- Private health insurance.
- Hybrid working.
- Competitive salary (up to £25,000).
- Day off on your Birthday.
- Free healthy lunches provided in office.
- Headspace membership.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.