We are delighted to be recruiting for a Band 5 Systems Support Officer based in Greater Belfast.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small dedicated team that will provide support to the through UAT, Bug Testing, Logging of Patches etc on a day to day basis.
This is a 12 Month Contract.
c£27,055 + holiday and pension
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate needs to have the following experience;
- A BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar subject
- Experience in a QA testing or Software Development role
- Solid technical knowledge of the systems they currently work on
- Exposure to Automation will be highly regarded but is not required
As the Systems Support Officer, you will:
- Assist the Informatics Officer in the implementation, development, maintenance, management and effective running of the departmental information management systems
- Actively participate in any investigations resulting from IT related incidents or issues raised by users or colleagues.
- Complete detailed UAT processes, logging bugs, fixes and patches as required for the development team to action
- Learn about the latest integration development environment and automation tooling
- Track new product functionality and testing infrastructure
- Create and maintain detailed test plans
- Develop fast, effective automated test suites
- Carryout functional UI/UX testing on a variety of platforms
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.