Systems Accountant (£35-£40ph)
VANRATH are exclusively recruiting for a Systems Accountant on a contract basis for an extremely reputable client based in Belfast. This role is to help implement the new financial system and is a high profile role for any systems accountant keen to add a challenging new achievement to their CV.
This will commence within a short turnaround time and will provide an excellent challenge with remuneration beyond the market average for the successful candidate. The role also offers hybrid working and will likely run on ofr 12 months.
Ideally the successful applicant should have been a Systems Accountant in a previous role, having worked in implementing large scale change projects.
Working closely with the Senior Management Team, the role will involve:
- Work with the Project Team and Finance Team to deliver the system implementation project to schedule including; defining requirements, providing solutions, building and testing.
- Ongoing improvements and enhancements to system efficiency and processes, controls and management reporting outputs
- Training and liaison with current staff on new system during and after roll-out phase
- Work tightly with stakeholders to provide support and ensure timely delivery of all reporting requirements are met
The Ideal Person:
- Qualified Accountant
- System Implementation skills - especially around ERP / Budgeting and Forecasting / Finance
- Project Management Skills
- Possible Business Analysis skills - has worked on full end to end implementation.
- Ability to document thoroughly end to end process, especially technical processes.
- Understand how systems are interlinked and interfaced.
c.£35-40 per hour (Neg. dep on experience)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Interim Accountancy roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250