Are you looking to gain amazing exposure in a hugely successful and innovative global company? Our client works in playing a key part in some of the world's most revolutionary and exciting sectors. This is a great opportunity to get amazing exposure to a wide variety of tools and develop skill sets in various areas.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a huge range of flexible benefits including:
- Competitive Base salary
- Great Holiday package & Flexibility
- Pension contribution
- Technology scheme
- 10 days full sick pay
- Income protection
Our client is a global company solely focused on developing new technology to create a commerce platform for both hospitality and retail sectors. They are continuously innovating and providing large scale solutions to manage an extensive client base. You will be joining a highly adaptable and self-motivated team of employees, implementing and supporting the business. They pride themselves on being dynamic, and working with a wide range of technologies as part of a friendly and dedicated team, within an ever-expanding great environment. This is a great opportunity with a stepping stone into such a wide variety of other departments and tech stacks.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Support Specialist and have gained a fantastic reputation in terms of helping employees maximise and develop their skills in different areas of expertise across a wide variety of work.
The Ideal Person
If you've 1+ years' experience working in a similar role and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity:
- Experience of customer service, ideally in a technical environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (Required)
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on customer service
- Azure experience (Advantageous)
- Proven troubleshooting skills, especially when dealing with new or complex issues
As a Support Specialist you will:
- You will support our customers fully in all questions regarding our product and answer their inquiries via telephone and e-mail
- You will keep a documentation of all requests in our ticket system and find the right solutions on your own
- You will be the interface between the customer and our various departments
- Properly document and track customer issues and resolutions
- Liaise with team leaders to best handle day to day situations to better customer experiences
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.