Are you looking to make your next career move and get involved in a hugely innovative global fintech company that is recognised as playing a vital role within the world's financial markets? This might be the ideal role for you! This a great opportunity to get amazing exposure and training in a huge variety of Systems and tech stacks, within one of the best and well established teams within their sector.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a huge range of flexible benefits including:
- Private Medical Cover Package
- Great Pension Scheme
- Great Holiday Package + Flexible time off
- Hybrid working model on-going
Our client is one of the most successful and leading companies within innovative digital solutions for managing their customers. They are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enabling better business outcomes. Our clients main aim is to become the top specialist, technology-enabled, data driven solutions business globally. You will be joining a highly adaptable and self-motivated team of employees, and to provide the best customer and application support.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Support Developer talent and have gained a fantastic reputation in terms of helping employees maximise and develop their skills in different areas of expertise across a wide variety of work.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' experience working in a Technical Support environment and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity:
- You are a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you
- Experience of working with remote teams
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers, subordinates and clients
- Able to learn new applications/processes on the job
- Able to rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively
As an Support Developer Analyst, you will:
- To provide 2nd/3rd line application support to internal and external customers
- Monitor and manage cases on the support queue
- Own and be responsible for the management of application support cases within the Service Desk toolset from first customer contact to closure
- Analyse problems to resolve or provide detailed information to enable root cause identification
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.