VANRATH is Northern Ireland's leading specialist recruitment agency, established over 20 years ago, and trusted business partner to many of NI's key employers when it comes to attracting key talent.
We have successfully placed over 15,000 employees into career defining roles, we have helped build, shape and support organisations from the ground up, many of which now support the rapidly expanding NI economy.
During this time VANRATH has become the highest rated recruitment agency in Northern Ireland with over 1000 Google reviews and counting!
VANRATH sets the tone for how specialist recruitment should operate, with many of our consultants living and breathing their respective industries and why time after time, organisations and job seekers alike, choose VANRATH as their preferred recruitment partner of choice for temporary, permanent and contract hiring solutions.
We are seeking a highly ambitious Sourcing Specialist, whose primary focus is on developing relationships with candidates (job seekers) and becoming a market expert within their respective field.
The Sourcing Specialist will play a vital role within VANRATH and help develop diverse talent pools within their respective field of specialism.
Sourcing Specialists are candidate experts and will typically spend a large portion of their day on the phone, speaking with candidates, scheduling calls with our Recruitment Specialists, updating candidate profiles and ensuring skills and experiences are accurate.
In addition, the Sourcing Specialist will conduct in depth searches on behalf of our Recruitment Consultants for in demand candidates and skill sets within our CRM and LinkedIn.
- Support our experienced consultants in finding the right candidates quickly and effectively.
- Utilise our current CRM (Bullhorn) and LinkedIn to manage candidate data
- Communicate with candidates to ensure they receive the highest quality of service.
- Work closely with our experienced recruitment consultants to establish the skill sets of candidates that we are currently sourcing
- Measure and report on results achieved
- Assist the VANRATH marketing team with other methods to find exceptional candidates
- Strong academical background
- Confident personality with a can-do attitude
- Excellent base salary + monthly bonus eligibility
- Westfield Health & Rewards including high street and gym discounts
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Coffee Dock, Fresh Fruit, Breakfast Fridays
- Company away days
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Richard McFarland (Head of Talent) for a confidential conversation about life at VANRATH.
VANRATH is experiencing record turnover and growth, a direct result of our continued investment and focus on the being the key recruitment partner for the Northern Irish market.
In 2021 we took ownership of a newly refurbished central Belfast office, providing our employees with somewhere to enjoy coming to work, equipped with all of the key facilities a modern and professional work environment should.