VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with one of the UKs leading Law firms with multiple offices around the UK and a fantastic reputation. The firm has a great reputation and places immense value on their staff, and VANRATH are delighted to be helping them recruit a Solicitor - Motor.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday- Hybrid working - Office Based in Belfast City Centre - Permanent role
35 hour week
£38,000 - £45,000 - Plus opportunities for Progression and incentives for work
* Create initial case strategy following Client Guidelines and review of information available
* Undertake discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third Party Solicitors to pursue the rapid and appropriate settlement of cases and the apportionment of costs
* Undertake Court Hearings to ensure progress is maximised and all actions have been undertaken to bring the case to settlement
* Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management and management information systems to ensure completeness of records and aid business decision making
* Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls
* Undertaking periodic reviews of files in line with Client requirements and Lexcel standards
* Updating reports
* Meeting agreed performance targets
* Ensuring files are kept within ISO 9001 guidelines
* Provide written updates by email or letter to clients detailing case activity to ensure that they receive up to date and accurate information about progress when requested
* To ensure compliance with the LSNI guidelines
What you'll need to succeed
*Litigation experience in the Northern Ireland jurisdiction handling own caseload, between 2-4years PQE to include defence motor and Credit Hire experience
* Team player
* Excellent communication skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath.
''VANRATH were very helpful in finding me multiple roles suitable to my skill set. I had interviews within days of applying and in the end have found a role that suits me perfectly.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
The tasks of a recruiter may differ in different companies. But they will definitely include the following features:
- Analysis of the staffing of the enterprise. On its basis, the formation of a vacancy plan in accordance with the strategic goals of the company. Recruitment strategies, personnel planning are directly related to the development plans of the enterprise. For example, if the company plans to open a new workshop, then the HR specialist must plan for a certain month a quantitative and qualitative search for employees according to resumes in accordance with the plan for organizing the work of the new workshop. Active business development plans also require the additional introduction of staff positions for search and recruitment specialists.
- Creating candidate profiles.
- Determining the strategy and methods for finding candidates for a given vacancy: exploring potential sources for finding candidates.
- Dissemination of information about vacancies according to certain methods.
- Primary selection of candidates based on resumes.
- Conducting initial interviews with potentially interesting candidates.
- If necessary, testing of interested candidates.
- Collecting recommendations for candidates who passed to the next selection stage.
- Organization of the interview of the finalists with the customer of the vacancy.
- Arranging the recruitment of a finalist candidate.
- Adaptation support for a new employee.