Do you have experience supporting, configuring and assisting in the development of bespoke systems? Do you have data migration experience alongside supporting the on-boarding of users with the appropriate access and permissions? VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a System Support Analyst on a 3 month contract, with potential to be extended to 6, for one of NI's largest public sector bodies.
We are offer an excellent remuneration package for this position of c£39,700 plus Holiday & Pension
The client is a multi-disciplinary organisation with c650 staff involved in high technology research and development, diagnostic and analytical testing for Government departments, public bodies and commercial companies in Northern Ireland, and further afield.
The Ideal Person
Working closely with the supplier and as part of a small IT team, the Software Support Analyst will have primary responsibility for configuring, developing and supporting a robust and resilient Project Portfolio management infrastructure to meet the business needs of the Institute. The ideal candidate needs to have the following experience;
- Experience of playing a senior role in a team to successfully introduce and embed ICT solution through collaboration,
- Proven experience providing measurable organisational improvements and delivering the overall design and architecture for the proposed solution
- Active Directory and account creation experience
- Experience in a 1st Line support role
The System Support Analyst has the following responsibilities:
- Lead the on-boarding of users with appropriate access and permissions;
- Support the execution of a data cleansing and enrichment plan;
- Provide 1st line Help Desk support - logging, investigation, escalation or resolution of issues. Monitoring and reporting on performance of helpdesk.
- Using analytical skills to debug and troubleshoot configuration or systemic issues
- Maintaining a close relationship with the supplier, managing 2nd line tickets and ensuring that solutions are delivered to AFBI's satisfaction;
- Ensure solution integration with other AFBI systems, including finance and HR;
- Ongoing preparation and execution of functional test cases, logging any defects with the vendor and owning these through to resolution
- Work closely with Technical Lead of the project in solution identification and delivery;
- Work closely with the Change Manager to ensure effective roll out of the solution.
- Support transition to BAU support.
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…