Software Engineer (C#/. Net) (£40K) (Portadown)
Vanrath is delighted to be recruiting for a Software Engineer for an employer of choice in the local manufacturing industry.
- 33 annual leave
- Perks Discount
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- £5,000 employee referral bonus
- Life assurance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Employee recognition scheme
- £30,000-40,000 dependent upon experience
* Work with stakeholders to elicit and document software requirements.
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
* Defining and documenting operating procedures.
* Supporting the general delivery process on projects, helping clients with on-site support
Duration of Contract
- 9-12 Month fixed term contract (Maternity Cover)
What will you require as a Software Engineer?
- Five years experience within commercial development
- Experience with C#, .NET, Microsoft Azure and Devops
- Database experience with SQL Server, Oracle or MySql
- Experience with software development and/or database syste,s development
- Experience with unit testing/ mocking
- Experience with version control (Git/Azure Devops)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Public Sector Contract jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Caitlin Scollan in the strictest confidence.
Who are we as an organisation?
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Built Environment
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Information Technology
- Public Sector
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.