VANRATH have partnered with leading manufacturer of power washers, power washing accessories and generators.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
£26,500-£31,500. Excellent benefits including and development opportunities.
Monday - Thursday 7.15am - 4.30pm
Friday - 7.15am - 3.15pm
- Point of contact for sales and technical queries regarding our pressure washer or generator range which includes parts and accessories.
- Dealing with customers throughout the UK and Ireland via email and telephone.
- Be able to advise the correct product based on application/use.
- Mechanically inclined individuals with prior experience, or experience in small electrical and engine driven machines are preferred.
- Processing sales orders via stock control system.
- Assisting with technical/ troubleshooting problems.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations placed on site.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Industry / Similar Industry experience.
- Work well alone or as part of a team.
- Computer literacy - familiar with Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''Vanrath have been an absolute pleasure to work with from initial job discussions to job offer and I would recommend them as the first point of call for anyone looking for exciting new opportunities.''
''I had a great experience with Vanrath, who got me through the door to my current workplace, and have been supportive through and through. I was invited for a face-to-face meet up before securing my place at work for a get to know, and it has been an absolute pleasure.''
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''
''Excellent recruitment service. VANRATH helped me secure a new role within days of first contact and the team couldn't be more helpful and responsive since I began my new position. Would highly recommend that anyone looking for employment registers with VANRATH as they are head and shoulders above other agencies that I have dealt with.