VANRATH are pleased to be working with a global technology company as they expand their Customer Support function. My client is looking for individuals that are fluent in English & Dutch to join their Customer Support team, ideally coming from an IT background.
The Senior Support Specialist will be responsible for high priority support escalations. The Senior Support Specialist will provide guidance for the more junior support team members and act as a link between the support specialists and the team lead.
- Dealing with technical escalations
- Managing the ticket queues
- Provide training to more junior members of the support team
- Collaborate with the team lead to streamline processes and complete tasks
The Ideal Person
- Customer service/ IT background
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in Dutch
- Ability to act as an example for more junior team members
- Experience using Mac OS and iOS systems is beneficial
- Healthy work-life balance with a generous holiday package
- Personal development and career progression
- Competitive salary
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.