Senior Server Infrastructure Engineer - Belfast - Hybrid (48k)
- Job Reference: JPR2111232
- Job Title: Senior Server Infrastructure Engineer
- Salary: 48k pa
- Based: Belfast
- Hours: Full time (Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm)
- Contract: Temp - 6+ months
My client is currently modernising their IT Infrastructure across their sites in Belfast City Centre and have a requirement for a Senior Server Infrastructure Engineer to oversee their server infrastructure and key updates. You'll be helping with the management of the IT infrastructure (existing server issues/configuration/troubleshooting and updates/manual patches), while collaborating with operations/DBA etc. You'll be joining a wider Infrastructure team of around 100 IT engineers which consists of Support, Server, Network, Deployment and Systems Engineers.
What's in it for you?
- 48k pa
- Excellent work life balance
- Hybrid and flexible working
This is a public sector client within the health industry. They're a household name and proud of delivering high quality care to all. There are a lot of exciting IT projects happening here with lots of opportunity to gain exposure to new IT systems, cutting edge tech and some truly meaningful work.
- Strong Infrastructure Engineer background
- Strong Server Management experience
- Windows Server and Virtual Server experience (VMWare / Hyper-V)
- DBA / Systems Administration experience
What you'll do as a Senior Server Infrastructure Engineer
- Server Management
- Server updates/patches (manual)
- Support with other duties within the infrastructure team
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Server Infrastructure Engineer job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact JP Rooney for a confidential chat today.