This role allows you to collaborate with a dynamic team of specialists while working with cutting-edge technologies. As a senior software engineer, you will lead and mentor junior engineers while also contributing to the future of this exciting product. At the same time, you'll enjoy an amazing benefits package that includes flexible working hours, highly competitive pay, and unique opportunities for advancement. If you want to work for a forward-thinking company that values innovation and creativity, apply today to find out more about this role and organisation.
Summary of the role:
Join this worldwide commerce technology behemoth and contribute to a massively successful B2B ECOM platform focused on luxury goods. They're looking for talented people with experience in Node.js, React.js, and Typescript (90% backend) to work in a cloud-native AWS environment. You'll face some interesting scaling challenges and work on cutting-edge solutions on an enormous scale all while working with a great quality team.
- Up to £70K
- Generous Stock Allocation (Similar to yearly salary) - Publicly traded company.
- Flexible working hours
- Uncapped PTO
- Income/Life/Medical/Dental Insurance
- Work from Abroad flexibility
- Plus plenty of other unique and market leading benefits
- Develop and ship production-grade software with full stack development skills
- Analyse production environments, incidents, and performance characteristics to identify areas for improvement
- Design and implement new systems and improve existing ones
- Write automated unit and functional tests to ensure high-quality software
- Take ownership of features and systems throughout the SDLC and beyond
- Experience developing and shipping production-grade software
- Experience with both relational (SQL) and non-relational (NoSQL) datastores
- Experience with real-time messaging systems (Pub/Sub, Kafka)
- Experience with Git and API design
- Ability to analyse production environments, incidents, and performance characteristics
- Eagerness to improve existing systems and plan new ones
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS, as well as container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience with microservice architectures
Recent Google Review:
"Ben was a great help in getting me somewhere sorted. I was under a tight deadline, and he was able to take me from initial chat to offer within a week. The information provided on the company and process was enough for me to feel confident going in to every interview and it was an overall pleasant experience leading to a great offer. Strongly recommend Ben & Vanrath."
I recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. I'll support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to securing your new position, feel free to reach out ot me to discuss your current or upcoming interest in searching for new opportunities.