Senior Java Engineer - Sports Technology Company
Our client, a leading sports technology company, is currently seeking a Senior Java Engineer to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is at the forefront of innovation in the sports industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Java development and a passion for sports.
- Design, develop and maintain high-performance, scalable and reliable software solutions using Java
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve complex technical problems
- Develop and implement best practices for software development, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Mentor and guide junior team members
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews and technical discussions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Java development
- Strong understanding of software design principles, data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, and/or other Java frameworks
- Experience with database design and SQL
- Experience with RESTful web services and microservices architecture
- Experience with agile methodologies and software development practices
If you are a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and has a passion for sports technology, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Our client offers competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and a flexible work environment. Apply now and take the next step in your career!