Vanrath are working with a local company seeking to take on board a Senior Internal Auditor into their team in County Armagh.
Salary & Benefits
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Car Allowance
- Hybrid Working
- Excellent progression
- Support from key experience audit manager
- This role is ideally suite to a qualified accountant/auditor
- with relevant experience
- Seeking to advance or make their first move into industry
- Working with an established a national company.
Main Duties / responsibilities
- Assist Internal Audit Management
- Execution & delivery of the Annual Audit Plan
- Executing walk-throughs, performing testing of key financial reporting and disclosure controls, remediation testing, deficiency analysis and reporting.
- Perform risk-based operational and financial and operational audits as needed.
- Present and discuss adequately supported audit findings, recommendations and conclusions with management.
- Track outstanding recommendations on an ongoing basis to ensure that these are adequately implemented.
- Draft comprehensive, precise and concise Audit reports for issue to all management levels.
- Prepare flow charts, identify key controls and draft risk-based Audit Programmes.
- Identify potential process and Business improvement opportunities identified as part of audit testing and reviews.
- Attend and present at meetings as requested by the audit manager.
- Prepare and present status updates as requested by the audit manager.
- Work with Management and External Auditors
- ACA Qualified or relevant Audit Qualification
- Minimum 1-3 years working in internal or external audit
- Understanding of the requirements of Sox Section 404
- Experience of using SAP
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.