Looking for your next career step and want to be involved in one of the largest and most successful global digital transformation firms, this might be the role for you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid Work from home / office model ongoing
- Generous Parental Leave Policy
- Healthcare Package
- Benefits Package
Providing enhancement and support services to their clients, they have been one of the longest leading providers of high quality IT Solutions . They are continuously trying to fully equip clients to meet demands of today's changing and challenging environment.
With continued expansion plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Infrastructure and IT Support Talent and they have gained a fantastic reputation and incredibly positive career progression.
One of the main focuses of this role is around providing specialist guidance information to the Support, Systems testing and quality assurance sectors.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ year's experience working in an Infrastructure role and a further 2+ years in a third level role supporting a number of various other technologies and you're looking for an opportunity to step into a more senior role:
- Strong Technical Delivery background (Windows, VMware, Citrix, NetScaler)
- Change Management
- Excellent documentation skills - Microsoft Office, particularly Word & Excel
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Knowledge of Project Management processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical & non-technical personnel
As a senior infrastructure/technical consultant you will:
- Development of network route and firewall proformas
- Service Integration with large, diverse enterprise managed service
- Working with both client and internal teams to obtain updates on progress
- Maintaining and updating information in trackers and service management too
- Attending several regular meetings with the client, technical architects, service managers, and other internal teams as required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.