An exciting new opportunity has just opened up for a Senior HR Advisor to join a well-known public sector organisation on a full-time, temporary basis, initially for 3 months with possibility for extension. Our client is looking for an energetic, driven and knowledgeable individual to deliver a first-class HR function for the organisation.
The Ideal Person
Will support the HRBP in delivering proactive and specialist HR advice and support to assigned business area. This role will have a specific focus on the day to day management and implementation of grievance, discipline, dignity at work and attendance management cases.
The ideal applicant will hold:
- Degree Level qualification in Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a Human Resources function to include providing professional advice and guidance to managers on employee relations matters.
- Hold current professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development at Associate member (Assoc CIPD) or above
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a Human Resources function providing professional advice and guidance to senior management on complex employee relations matters.
- Significant relevant HR experience in at least 4 of the following 5 areas:
- Managing Attendance
- Managing Grievance and/or Dignity at work cases
- Managing Disciplinary cases
- Developing HR Policy & Procedures
- Delivering HR projects in support of business objectives
- Fully conversant with employment legislation relating to employee relations.
- Can demonstrate:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure of multiple deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess a current driving licence or have access to a form of transport that will permit the candidate to meet the requirements of the post in full.
- To support HRBPs to deliver an effective and customer oriented HR service to the business.
- To support HRBPs to deliver all employee relations activities across the service
- To liaise with Trade Unions, organise meetings, hearings and appeals
- To provide professional HR advice and support to management at all levels to ensure the consistent implementation of the Attendance Management policy and procedures
- To provide a high level of internal and external customer service including taking ownership of customer complaints and queries and following issues through to completion
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.