VANRATH are pleased to be working with a world-class organisation as they expand their Help Desk team. This position allows for fully remote working on a 9-5 basis. My client is looking for a Help Desk Analyst with 6+ years experience in a Help Desk/ Service Desk environment.
The Help Desk Analyst will be responsible for providing quality customer service and provide hands on technical support to end-users.
- Perform fixes at desktop level on PC, Mac and Mobile Devices.
- Manage ticket and service requests promptly
- Analyse Help Desk performance KPIs and provide leadership to the wider team
- Provide insights to streamline Help Desk and IT Support operations
The Ideal Person
- 6+ years Help Desk experience
- Troubleshooting experience using Windows, Mac OS 10 and Microsoft office
- Strong understanding of networking protocols (TCP/IP/DNS, DHCP, VLANs)
- Active Directory Experience
- Intune Experience
- Powershell Experience
- VMWare Experience
- Azure Experience
- Fully remote working
- Up to 50K base salary
- Benefits package
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.