Senior Engineer / Wastewater Modeller (WATER)
Our client is a globally recognised Professional Services firm. They were established over 130 years ago and are experiencing rapid growth in the UK.
Due to rapid growth they are in need of a Senior Engineer / Wastewater Modeller with a strong background in Water.
£45,000 - £55,000+ Benefits DOE
The Ideal Person
- A relevant degree and chartered, or significantly progressed on your journey in pursuing qualification with ICE, IEI, IoW or CIWEM.
- Able to demonstrate clear and successful experience of wastewater hydraulic modelling (InfoWorks ICM)
- With extensive knowledge and experience in catchment planning you'll be able to check the technical outputs of the team prior to issue for authorisation.
- A good working knowledge of Water Industry Specifications, Code of Practice for the Hydraulic Modelling of Urban Drainage Systems and relevant British Standards.
- Provide technical input on wastewater projects as part of a project team ensuring high quality outputs.
- Technical oversight of modellers ensuring high quality outputs.
- Deliver feasibility studies / options development assessments for wastewater schemes.
- Use of network models to evaluate and optimise Asset Performance.
- Lead technical meetings and discussions with clients, external auditors and survey contractors.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Daniel Peacock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…