In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £60,000 - £70,000 based on experience plus bonus and a range of benefits including an annual 15% bonus, 10% matched pension, healthcare, fantastic career development opportunities and much more.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading fintech client who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Senior Cyber Security Analyst.
The Ideal Person
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- High level critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to conduct research into network/security issues and products.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple goals.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to deal diplomatically and effectively at all levels of the organization including both technical and non-technical, management and senior leadership
- Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate a passion for information security through course work/degrees completed, self-study, and/or certifications that have been completed.
- The Senior Cyber Security Response Analyst is responsible for performing validation of escalated security events and performing incident response per established processes and procedures. This includes both performing technical analysis of security issues as well as handling documentation and project management aspects of incident response. The Responder will lead low and medium severity incidents, as well as assist with analysis tasks associated with high severity incidents.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Act as lead incident handler for low and medium severity incidents and assist with analysis of high severity incidents.
- Perform technical analysis of multiple sources of data, including network flows/packet data, host forensic artifacts, and application/system logs.
- Manage incident communications, including establishing/scheduling bridge lines and periodic incident update calls.
- Help support a team of high-performing incident responders
- Plan, design and execute incident response processes, workflows and playbooks
- Assist with projects that include cloud/SaaS security monitoring, automation, endpoint detection and response, etc.
- Deliver accurate and timely security investigations and responses.
- Document incidents from initial detection through final resolution
- Maintain and expand related information security metrics
- Document incident tasks and updates in the incident management system.
- Assist with training and mentoring of junior incident responders
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cybersecurity job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.