How would you like to be Credit Risk Manager for one of the leading global banks?
VANRATH are delighted to be working closely with the number one employer in Northern Ireland in helping recruit for a Senior Credit Risk Oversight Manager.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading salary
- 10% bonus
- 3&2 hybrid
- Car allowance
- 30 days + 10 stat
- Great benefits package
- A strong understanding of risk evaluation and governance within the Financial Services sector, gained through practical experience within finance / banking.
- Previous lending experience within the business banking or personal banking environments.
- Experience of managing and developing Credit Policy for Credit products (specifically Mortgages).
- Sound knowledge of credit policy and procedures in a financial institution.
- Track record of successfully leading and delivering strategic & operational change initiatives.
- Experience of preparation and delivery of risk reports to senior management, clearly identifying and assessing risks and making clear, robust, recommendations.
- Experience of identifying, assessing and addressing regulatory changes to ensure compliance with local and EU regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of the requirements and preparation of an Internal Capital Adequacy & Assessment Process (ICAAP) report.
- Secretarial experience for a governance committee.
What you'll do
You will be key to managing the credit relationship across the Bank, internally and externally, proactively seeking to enhance the Bank's credit process, identifying, and implementing improvements in the customer experience.
- Lead the credit oversight function and oversee a strong and sustainable growth of credit portfolios.
- Develop Enhance and maintain the bank's credit risk appetite framework
- Develop, Enhance and Maintain the banks approach to stress testing credit losses.
- Working closely with first line senior management and providing oversight and feedback on new products and proposals.
- Oversight of policies and processes for underwriting, collections and account management.
- Credit Change Initiatives which direct overall Credit Strategy
- Ownership and management of Debt management framework
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Finance job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison for a confidential chat today.