VANRATH are delighted to be working exclusively with one of the leading companies in Northern Ireland in helping recruit for a Senior Accountant.
Our client has recently gone through a multi-million pound investment, including brand new state of the art offices in a prime Belfast location.
What's on offer?
- Fantastic salary
- 10% Bonus
- 2 days office
- Matched pension up to 8%
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical
- Great holidays and benefits
- Superb career progression
What does the role involve?
Reporting into the Financial Reporting Manager, this new role is designed to support the company's ambitious growth plan
Main responsibilities include;
- Management and development of an effective financial reporting system for key stakeholders,
- Involvement in the management and development of a professional team.
- Managing production of statutory, regulatory and monthly management accounts
- Identifying and implementing performance improvement initiatives.
- Ongoing review and streamlining of current processes.
- Contributing to the annual financial planning process.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Minimum 3.5 years post qualified.
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Confident to manage multiple projects
- SAP would be desirable
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.