VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a global leader in survival and safety solutions with the recruitment of a Sales Support Admin to join the sales support team. A fantastic company to work within, with many opportunities for progression within a growing company in a thriving industry
This is a Hybrid working position with 2 days at home, and 3 days in office (Pick and choose which day you want to work at home). Permanent position.
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.00pm). The office is based in Dunmurry, in office.
£22,000 - £23,000 + Fantastic Benefits package, and development opportunities
- Receive and process customer quotes, orders, inquiries and complaints
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with allocated customers and sales colleagues
- Using knowledge of products and services, availability, sales territories and individual customers to provide a key communications link for the customer
- Records and processes quotes and orders
- Makes calls (by telephone or other channel) to allocated customers
- Responds to and resolves complex or advanced issue escalations promptly and appropriately
- Other duties assigned by your manager from time to time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Sales Support or Customer Support Admin experience is essential
- Great communication skills
- Customer Focused
- High attention levels to detail
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link on this page.
Time is precious when it comes to finding the right kind of job as per your requirement. The placement agencies help in getting you a desired job. It saves your time as you need not roam from one company to another to get a job.
Just you need to tell all your details about the qualification, skills etc to the agency and they will pull forward the employee for the interviews at various places. This way it saves you time as well as energy.
The placement agency asks you for the whole of the information regarding yourself right from the address to the skills and qualification and so on, but they provide you with lot many options of companies to join as an employee and this way, your chances of grabbing and experiencing different companies work culture and environment increases to a larger extent.