VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a global leader in survival and safety solutions with the recruitment of a Sales Support Admin to join the sales support team. A fantastic company to work within, with many opportunities for progression within a growing company in a thriving industry
This is a Hybrid working position with 2 days at home, and 3 days in office (Pick and choose which day you want to work at home). Permanent position.
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.00pm). The office is based in Dunmurry, in office.
£22,000 - £23,000 + Fantastic Benefits package, and development opportunities
- Receive and process customer quotes, orders, inquiries and complaints
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with allocated customers and sales colleagues
- Using knowledge of products and services, availability, sales territories and individual customers to provide a key communications link for the customer
- Records and processes quotes and orders
- Makes calls (by telephone or other channel) to allocated customers
- Responds to and resolves complex or advanced issue escalations promptly and appropriately
- Other duties assigned by your manager from time to time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Sales Support or Customer Support Admin experience is essential
- Great communication skills
- Customer Focused
- High attention levels to detail
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link on this page.
Staffing agencies-also known as employment agencies or staffing companies-hire everyone from entry-level workers to CEOs. Job seekers can take advantage of staffing agencies to find a wide variety of jobs, including permanent ones and remote roles, in a number of industries.
Some job seekers are hesitant to use a staffing agency because they think these agencies only provide entry-level, temporary jobs. Others think that agencies never provide benefits to workers or you have to pay to get hired. However, that's not the case. A staffing agency can help you find a part-time job, a temporary gig, or full-time employment, and the employer generally pays the fees.
When you sign up to work with a staffing agency, they ask you about your skills and experience and let you know if they have a job that might be a good fit for you. You can also search for jobs on their internal job site. Often, they know of job openings that aren't available on other job sites. It is a great way to get help finding job openings.
You can find staffing agencies that specialize in almost any industry. You can also find different types of jobs within almost any staffing agency. Jobs range from very short-term positions (as short as a couple of weeks) to permanent positions.
Some staffing agencies provide benefits after employees have worked a certain number of days or hours. These benefits may include health insurance, a retirement plan, or even tuition reimbursement (or all three).
Most staffing agencies provide you with feedback throughout the job application process. They might give you tips on how to revise your resume or provide advice on how to successfully interview. They'll also have a good sense of which roles you're qualified for-and which ones you are not.2