VANRATH have partnered with one of largest printing companies in Belfast. The organisation is looking to recruit a Sales Representative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
£30,000 + OTE (£40,000-£45,000)
Excellent benefits including salary review, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Calling both previous and existing customers
- Prospecting and qualifying conversations with potential customers
- Provide warm sales leads to the Senior Sales Manager in a timely and well organised way
- Undertake any tasks required to support the sales function within the company
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience - at least 1-year demonstrable experience in a telesales position role
- Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills
- Understands how to structure a sales call using a range of different questioning styles
- Very comfortable with objection handling
- Experience making high volume calls
- Has a professional "thick skin" and is very comfortable working in an open office environment
- Engaging telephone manner and can quickly build rapport with clients
- Experience in Printing industry ideal but not required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales/Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
If you use a recruitment agency you're statistically more likely to access the best job-seekers on the market (both active and passive). People who are actively looking for new positions are more likely to register with agencies. In addition, most recruitment agencies will position their vacancy adverts on a range of job boards, and they should understand what it takes for that advert to rank highly in candidates' job searches. All of this is knowledge that you only get from working in the sector.
Using a recruitment agency will reduce the time and in-house resource that you need to dedicate to recruitment. It should also lead to a quicker turnaround on filling the vacancies, which in turn leads to increased efficiency of the organisation