VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client who are one of the UK's biggest vehicle dealers with the Recruitment of a Rental Fleet Administrator in their Ballyclare offices.
This position is temporary for an anticipated period of up to 12 months to cover maternity leave.
The hours of work will be 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Accurately setting up new customers on internal systems
- Generating hire quotes, agreements and deal sheets
- Arranging insurance cover
- Completion of inter company invoicing, customer invoicing and arranging credits
- Dealing with customer account queries, processing and allocating customer payments
- Administration and completion of vehicle tax books
- Administration (payment/invoicing) of incurred rental vehicle road fines and charges
- Management and administration of vehicle set up processes
- Management and administration of vehicle sale processes including de-fleeting processes
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Possess relevant strong administration experience within a commercial business setting
- Experience of working in a vehicle fleet administration role would be highly advantageous
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and written and both internally and externally
- Possess an excellent level of computer proficiency and demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office packages, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Experience of Sage accounts would be desirable
- Possess strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
Benefits include 30 days' paid holiday, a generous pension scheme with matching employer contributions, a health cash plan, cycle to work scheme, gym or leisure centre membership reimbursement, death in service benefit and many other fringe benefits.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.email@example.com or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''