VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client, a large and well-known Public Sector Organisation with the recruitment of an Regeneration Officer to join their team based in Belfast City Centre.
This is a full-time post Monday - Friday with 37 working hours per week. Well suited to someone with administrative experience looking to get started in a role immediately.
£26,762 starting salary + Full Holiday Pay and a range of Perks, Benefits and Discounts.
To assist in the effective administration and delivery of Land & Regeneration Services business unit objectives, core activities and policies and procedures including general administrative duties related to the work of Place-Shaping.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:
- Prepare reports on key statistical information relating to housing data
- Use of GIS to analyse title, prepare maps and present information
- Maintain and update catalogues and records of Land and Regeneration transactions;
- Provide robust business cases for the determination of land use and land acquisition;
- Ensure the use and disposal of land asset supports implementation of area based place shaping;
- Analysis and reporting on title, dealing with leasehold and freehold transactions.
The Ideal Person:
- A degree or equivalent qualification plus one year's relevant experience.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''VANRATH were very helpful in finding me multiple roles suitable to my skill set. I had interviews within days of applying and in the end have found a role that suits me perfectly.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''