Are you an experienced Receptionist who is immediately available and keen to work with a global organisation. With a division based in the heart of Belfast, my client now requires a receptionist initially on a part-time basis.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £11.00ph - £11.50ph
- Monday - Friday
- No weekends
- 20 hours
About your next employer
The main purpose of this role is to provide a prompt, efficient and helpful reception service (telephone and face to face) to the staff and visitors by creating a warm and welcoming environment. The post holder will be the first point of contact for any enquiries and support other departments with general administration duties as and when required.
- Previous front of house reception experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office applications
- Strong customer service skills
What you'll do
- To act as first point of contact, greeting visitors and staff
- Carry out day to day reception duties
- Query handling
- System maintenance
- Support other departments with general administration duties
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.