Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
VANRATH are recruiting for a Quality Manager to join our industry leading packaging client who manufacture throughout Ireland, UK and Europe.
Reporting to the General Manager you will manage and maintain the quality systems to ensure best practice and good manufacturing practices are sustained throughout the business.
- Ensure all areas of the quality system are completed on a daily basis and to address any non-compliance that may arise.
- Conduct the External Audits with the General Manager
- Close out any non-conformances from External Audits
- Have a very hands-on approach to ensure all areas of the quality systems are being met
- Carry out training on an on-going basis in relation to quality policies and procedures.
- Check the quality of the products on a daily basis against product specification.
- Maintain the company's Hazard and Risk Management System
- Carry out Internal Audits
- Compile reports and conduct Management Review Meetings
- Close out customer complaints
- 3rd level qualification
- 2+ years Quality Management experience within manufacturing
- Strong systems management experience
- Customer facing experience
- Food/FMCG experience would be ideal but not essential, full training will be provided
- Working knowledge of BRC standard, HACCP, Food Legislation, and Food Hygiene
Working hours will be Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm and in return you will receive a salary between £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering/Manufacturing jobs in Armagh or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sophie Brown in the strictest confidence.