VANRATH are assisting a well established client to appoint Quality Assistants in the Food Industry. Our client is well renowned in the food industry. This role is based in Castlewellan, and is a permanent full-time role.
Graduates/entry level experience is welcome!
Key duties include:
- Liaise with the production team to achieve the highest possible standards of product quality, safety and hygiene.
- Ensure performance of critical tasks to maintain product quality (eg. calibration, temperature monitoring, etc.).
- Update and maintain the following information as required; - Supplier reports - BRC Certificates - Stock of products.
- Maintain positive relationships with suppliers, laboratories and external stakeholders.
- Experience in similar FMCG food industry, including quality checking/assisting experience (ideally)
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on their own.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''I found Vanrath very professional from the off, they took the time to understand my background and experience only putting me forward for Jobs, that were suitable both with respect to my experience and abilities as well as my intended career direction.''
''VANRATH were extremely supportive throughout the recruitment process and answered any queries I had, whilst keeping me informed of progress the entire time. This provided me with more confidence going into the interviews and helped me to secure my new role. Highly recommend!''
''Had a brilliant experience with Vanrath, after having used many other recruiters in the past VANRATH really listened to what type of role I wanted and made the whole process very smooth and easy!''