VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Leading Sales and Design company with the recruitment of a Purchasing Administrator. A fantastic company to work within, with many opportunities for progression within a growing company in a thriving industry.
Hybrid Working role - 50% Working from Home & 50% in East Belfast Office (Newtownards Rd). (First Month training will be in-office).
Shifts are Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Permanent position.
£21,000 - £23,000 + Bonus on top + Fantastic Benefits Package and Progression Opportunities
- Entering sales orders
- Purchasing products
- Liaising with stores and suppliers and couriers to ensure goods arrive with customers
- Handling returns, breakages, lost shipments etc
- Generating purchase orders
- Working with rest of operations team to achieve economies of scale where possible
- Chasing suppliers for lead times and tracking details etc
- Ensuring we're getting priced from suppliers correctly
- Proactively updating customers on the status of their orders
- Answering customer queries via phone, email and live chat
The Ideal Person
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a purchasing or procurement role, wholesaling or Back office Admin role
- Good general IT / Computer skills
- Highly organised
- Strong grasp of commercial mathematics
- Good spoken English and phone manner
- Keen attention to detail
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Did you know that not all open positions are posted on job boards? Some companies only post available jobs on their websites. Others strictly rely on third-party sourcing agencies to find candidates. You could be missing out on opportunities by only relying on job-search websites.
Recruiters can point you towards openings that are hard to find. They can give you access to jobs that are confidentially advertised or not yet posted on the internet. With more options to apply to, you have a better chance of receiving the job offer you want.
To make the process easier, job seekers should consider working with a recruiter