Purchasing Administrator (18-20 hours)
Salary open to discussion
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a strongly-established manufacturing business in Newtownabbey. Our client has identified the need for a Purchasing Administrator on a permanent part-time basis. Supporting the wider operations team, you will oversee the completion of relevant administration related to plentiful customer orders.
The ideal person:
- One year in a similar role
- 123 Insight experience (MRP)
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
As the Purchasing Administrator, duties will include:
- Generate report for the procurement team on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Follow up on outstanding purchase order confirmations from the supply chain
- Update information from order confirmations onto MRP system
- Communicate with sales and production to gather data and keep MRP system updated
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.