The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years experience working in a Purchase Ledger Clerk role:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Ability to communicate with vendors, senior management, and team members
- Strong multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in SAP
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be responsible for:
* Processing large amounts of purchase invoices * Supplier statement reconciliations
* Dealing with internal invoice queries
* Liaising with other departments and suppliers to resolve queries
* Month-end procedures
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ali Morgan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''Vanrath have been an absolute pleasure to work with from initial job discussions to job offer and I would recommend them as the first point of call for anyone looking for exciting new opportunities.''
''I had a great experience with Vanrath, who got me through the door to my current workplace, and have been supportive through and through. I was invited for a face-to-face meet up before securing my place at work for a get to know, and it has been an absolute pleasure.''
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''