Purchase ledger Clerk (Leading UK Company)
Are you an experienced finance professional looking to join a leading UK company? Are you a self-starter keen to join an already established team? Our client is undergoing a huge period of organic growth and needs an innovative individual to assist in their purchase ledger team.
What's in it for you?
Our client has a great package on offer for the successful Purchase Ledger…
- Hybrid working
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
About your next employer
Your next employer is currently undergoing a huge period of growth and are renowned in their field. With an annual turn over circa £52.2M you can be assured, you are working with the best. Our client offers a dynamic working environment which will you to excel as you further develop your career.
What you'll be doing
You will report to the Financial Controller and be responsible for maintaining a high volume purchase ledger.
- Raising and scanning invoices efficiently
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Payroll duties as required
The successful Purchase Ledger will have demonstrable experience in a fats paced finance function, and ideally construction or manufacturing.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills and experience using computerised accounts package
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty n in the strictest confidence.