Property Accountant (3 days WFH/ Exclusive Role,Study Support)
VANRATH is delighted to be working exclusively with a professional services organisation as they recruit for a Property Accountant to join their established finance function. The successful Property Accountant will join the team and report to the Associate Director. The Property Accountant will be responsible for communicating with clients and supporting them by providing efficient service. Our client offers fantastic opportunities for you to progress your career.
- Competitive salary
- Study support to work towards a Professional Accounting Qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Hybrid- 3 days working from home
- Health care and dental package
- Excellent in-house training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday which increase with service
As a Property Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Quarterly reporting of clients
- VAT reporting
- Weekly transfer of monies
- Funding requests
- Maintaining the system with a high level of accuracy
- Carrying out Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assisting in the closure of service charges
- Recharging monthly utility invoices
- Overseeing the portfolio and being the main point of contact
- Assisting other team members from Purchase Ledger / Cashiering team / Credit Control & Service Charge team
- Liaising with clients daily
- Adhering to Quality Assurance
- Ad hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate
The Property Accountant should be a confident individual with an enthusiastic attitude who can communicate with clients and team members.
- Intermediate excel skills (v-lookups and pivot tables).
- Computer Literate with experience in Outlook and Word
- Previous experience in an Accounting background
- Awareness of general accounting procedures, regulatory standards & compliance requirements.
- A flexible attitude that can adapt to change and deal with a busy commercial environment.
- High level of detail with high level of accuracy and numeracy.
- A strong team player that can also work under their own initiative.
- Strong communication skills, to include verbal and written communications.
- A self-motivated individual that is pro-active.
- Takes ownership of responsibilities and drives positive change.
- Ability to work efficiently in a timely manner.
- Experience using QUBE and Yardi Systems.
- Accounts Payable experience and ideally in a holistic invoice-to-cash role.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.