- Job Reference: JMJM0509
- Job Title: Project Manager
- Salary: £55,000+ (depending on experience)
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Project manager -If you are a Project manager with a great understanding of the property market in Belfast and a desire to work on some of the most high end developments in Belfast continue reading ….
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Project Manager will provide strategic and operational project management expertise to ensure that our property management and development activity is delivered in line with the overall strategy and vision.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of project management in the property sector and share our passion for delivering the next exciting phase of growth for the company. In addition to having a relevant 3rd level qualification, and professional membership of RICS, the postholder will be an effective communicator who can demonstrate how they have successfully fostered excellent relationships with all key stakeholders.
The Project Manager will provide strategic and operational project management leadership and support across the property management and development activity of the Company and its associates, managing the relationships with key third party service providers and tenants, working with other team members and reporting to the Commercial Director to deliver the overall strategy and vision.
- Co-ordinate the on-site management of construction projects from inception through to practical completion and any subsequent defect rectification
- Development and delivery of projects from project scoping, budget preparation, feasibility studies, through to contract award and management of the construction process
- Co-ordinate and manage external design teams and consultants to ensure effective communication and timely information flow
- Manage resolution of any project-specific defects and co-ordination between design team, property team and tenants
- Review work performed by architectural, engineering and construction companies to ensure standards of building performance, quality, cost schedules and safety are maintained
- Evaluate and interpret proposed design, architectural drawings and building specifications to ensure achievement of design objectives and to be pro-active in seeking revisions and enhancements where appropriate
- Performance of quality control inspections to ensure adherence to contract specification and statutory legislation
- Read and interpret AutoCad design drawings and document control of same
- Manage contract documentation including contracts, Health and Safety file, certifications, variation orders and warranties
- Inspect, approve and accept completed projects, ensuring conformance with standards, building and safety compliance and architectural/engineering specifications
- Ensure statutory Health and Safety requirements are met for employees and the general public
- Prepare consents and reports for the Company's Board as required and deal with any queries raised
- Any other duties as required by the Commercial Director
- 3rd level qualification in project management or a related discipline
- RICS qualified or equivalent
- 6 years post qualification Project Management experience
- Proven track record of project management and project delivery within the property sector
- Communication and interpersonal skills sufficient to build meaningful relationships both internally and externally with clients and service providers
- Detailed knowledge of reading and interpreting AutoCad design drawings and document control of same
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill on 028 9033 0250 or Email John.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.