Project Manager (Consultancy)
An exclusive opportunity for a Project Manager (Consultancy) to join our Clients highly successful and established team of project and programme management practitioners based across Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
You will play a lead role within the team, working collaboratively with your colleagues to deliver high quality projects and technical excellence for clients across our key market sectors.
The Ideal Person
- Construction Project Management degree or a similar construction related qualification with extensive technical delivery experience in a similar role gained within a consultancy or end user client.
- Chartered or equivalent professional qualification or currently working toward
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined, and commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, and flexible
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Management and preparation of key stage reports from feasibility through to completion and post-handover
- Preparation of various programmes
- Management of meetings, taking and preparation of minutes
- Preparation of progress reports and presentation at monthly client meetings
- Running a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Managing multiple projects on 'LIVE' operational sites
- Assistance with the preparation of contract documents
- Management of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Working knowledge of various forms of building contracts
- Experience of Administering building contracts
c£40,000 per annum + a fantastic range of benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…