VANRATH are supporting our public sector client in their recruitment of an experienced public sector procurement professional, to join support their team on a temporary long-term basis.
The Procurement Manager will support Senior staff in providing a cost effective service in respect of the provision of a comprehensive procurement service to a large and complex organisation. They will be responsible for managing and developing the procurement service at their respective location, to fulfil their key role in the supply chain thereby supporting a range of teams and clients. The post holder will assist in fostering a spirit of commercial awareness within their procurement location, using that to equip staff to meet the changing needs of the Organisation in Northern Ireland.
further information on the responsibilities of this role will be provided on successful application.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus the below working arrangements and benefits:
- Public Sector career progression
- 37hrs per week
- Hybrid working model
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Discounts package exclusive to VANRATH
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing professional support and career guidance form our senior consultants
Experience and Qualifications:
- A degree or a relevant Professional Qualification, such as full membership of CIPS or CILT
- At least four years experience within the past ten years working in a Public Sector environment which also involved leading on procurement exercises.
- Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of Public Procurement Regulations.
- Knowledge of eTenders platform.
- Have experience in negotiating with commercial suppliers.
- Ability to supervise staff.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.