VANRATH are supporting our public sector client in their recruitment of an experienced public sector procurement professional, to join support their team on a temporary long-term basis.
The Procurement Manager will support Senior staff in providing a cost effective service in respect of the provision of a comprehensive procurement service to a range of Organisations in the Health Sector. They will be responsible for managing and developing the procurement service at their respective location, to fulfil their key role in the supply chain thereby supporting health and social care to patients and clients. The post holder will assist in fostering a spirit of commercial awareness within their procurement location, using that to equip staff to meet the changing needs of the Organisation in NI.
further information on the responsibilities of this role will be provided on application
- £32,306 starting salary
- Full-time, Mon-Fri
- Permanent recruitment opportunities
- Annual leave and pension contribution
- Benefits package (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Guidance and support throughout the recruitment process
- Ongoing professional development and career guidance form our senior consultants
The Ideal Person
- A degree or a relevant Professional Qualification, such as full membership of CIPS or CILT
- At least two years relevant* experience within the past ten years
- Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of Public Procurement Regulations.
- Knowledge of eTenders platform.
- Have experience in negotiating with commercial suppliers.
- Ability to maintain and improve services, systems and customer service to meet high standards of quality and professionalism, whilst contributing to the management of change.
- Have well developed communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with commercial suppliers and senior personnel.
- Be capable of assessing objectively all aspects in the management of the supply chain.
- Ability to supervise staff.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.
Not only do recruitment agencies help candidates find the right type of job most suited to them, but at the same, they time provide companies and businesses with the right fit they are searching for with their job. A recruitment agency is the best option for matching the right person with the right position.