Interested in joining one of the largest names in the UK commercial vehicle market during an exciting growth period? This Procurement Coordinator role could be the next move for you.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary DOE
- Very good pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- 30 days holiday rising to 35
- Clear career progression
About your next employer
A well-established Commercial Vehicle company with a focus on a range of services which are distributed globally. There is a very strong culture around rewarding hard work with progression and keeping employees motivated with a varied working environment.
- Previous experience in Procurement Coordinator role with knowledge of commercial vehicle industry.
- Have a "get up and go" attitude to identify future opportunities.
- Strong communication, analytical and organisational skills.
- Awareness of MS Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Valid UK Driver's License.
What you'll do
- Liaise with suppliers on procurement of materials and parts.
- Overseeing Transport coordination for orders.
- Analysis of pricing structures based on market influences.
- Negotiating maximum reward on inbound pricing.
- Updating product cost lists, updating sales records and improving margins where possible.
- Regular reporting related to supplier contacts, product lists and outstanding orders.
For further information on this job, or any other Procurement job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Leon Govan for a confidential chat today.