An exciting opportunity for a Procurement Contracts Manager at Band 7 Level has arisen with one of the largest Public Sector Procurement functions in NI. The role will be based in County Antrim but offers a blended working approach.
This is an excellent opportunity with a salary of £40,057k, paying a full rate of pay from Day 1.
The Ideal Person
In order to be eligible for this role you must meet the following essential criteria:
4years' experience in each of the following:
Working knowledge and understanding of Procurement & Contract Law and the application of this within the NI Public Sector;
The successful candidate will be assisting the Procurement Manager in developing and coordinating the strategic procurement needs of the organisation within the context of the Strategic Objectives. You will be an integral part of a busy team with excellent exposure to the full procurement process.
Some of the key responsibilities within this role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist with the Development, implementation and review of the Procurement Strategy and associated policies and procedures, to take account of current and emerging national and regional procurement best practice.
- Monitor corporate spend and procurement activities to ensure all procurement activity maximises value for money and complies with the organisations Financial Regulations.
- W an effective and efficient procurement team.
- Advise and support Procurement Officers carrying out procurement and contract management, which will include assisting with the preparation of tender documentation, and the facilitation of the tender evaluation process.
- Support the procurement of any strategic partnering and/or collaboration, framework agreements and develop any subsequent contract arrangements borne from such initiatives.
- Develop performance indicators for procurement and monitor performance against agreed targets and to ensure the timely production of reports and statistical information.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adam Stinson the strictest confidence.