Fantastic opportunity to join a product focused organisation who offer infrastructure solutions to leading financial service firms. This is great for someone who is well experienced and interested to join a team of predominantly seniors slotting into a culture that puts autonomy and output first.
Feel free to reach out to me directly on LinkedIn for a confidential discussion.
Is a prominent worldwide financial services company, who are listed on the NASDAQ.
They give organisations seeking to save costs and lessen operational overhead a compelling option by offering best-in-class on-demand co-located infrastructure and connectivity, priced on a month-to-month basis.
The Client additionally provides a high-performance FX matching and aggregation platform as a service. Through a web-based user interface, the system offers intelligent order routing, price aggregation, and highly adjustable price distribution in a single integrated solution. They deliver a powerful, affordable solution to eFX needs with advanced liquidity management, real-time TCA, and low latency pre-trade credit component.
You'll be working on their core infrastructure as a service platform, which is utilised by some of the biggest names in financial services.
The work will entail designing, implementing, and managing dependable, effective micro-services platforms. This position requires someone who can work well autonomously and with a strong sense of ownership, as well as collaborate with the rest of our development This position requires someone who can work well autonomously and with a strong sense of ownership, as well as collaborate with the rest of our development team.
It would be great if you have:
- A love of technology, together with the capacity and drive to learn new technologies
- Experience in managing products from design to delivery
- Proven ability to write high-quality, maintainable code
- Commercial Java experience (8+)
- Utilization of Micronaut/Spring (or comparable) Frameworks
- Using Relational and NoSQL databases when developing (MongoDB, Postgres etc)
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks and methodologies, such as Spock and Junit
- Gradle/Maven build systems
- Experience with Docker
- Experience creating reactive or functional patterns (RXJava, Project Reactor etc)
- Experience designing/creating Micro-services platforms
- Utilization of messaging platforms like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Groovy, Ruby, and Python scripting languages
- Delivery, automated testing, and CI/CD tools (Teamcity, Jenkins etc)
- Understanding of the UDP, TCP, and HTTP networking protocols
- REST and WebSockets experience
- Git is preferred for version control.
- experience with Grails Framework
- £85,000 - £95,000
- Market leading Pension Scheme (double figures)
- Private Health Care (includes Family)
- Optional International Travel - USA
- Remote working flexibility